I am very surprised and super happy to say that Ive been nominated for the Liebster award again by the very lovely and talented Black Mood Craft. I always love seeing her updates with gorgeous and quirky makes so a massive thank you to her for my nomination! I am following the rules this time set by Black Mood Craft, which are:
1. Link back to the blogger that awarded you
2. Answer the 10 questions set by that blogger
3. Ask your own 10 questions
4. Nominate other bloggers and let them know of their nominations in their posts.
There hasn’t been a designated number of nominees you need to provide, but seen as the ongoing theme is 10, I have chosen to stick with that number. As I have already nominated now 20 fellow bloggers, don’t be offended if I don’t suggest you as Im selecting people randomly and I may have already picked you in the past 🙂 So here goes…. drumroll….
Please check out all of the above blogs, they are all awesomely beautiful people with some great things to share for you to read or see 🙂
Right, question time, I will now answer Black mood craft’s set asks…
1. George Romero zombies or Danny Boyle zombies? Im not really a zombie film fan, but probably Romero.
2. Favourite Sherlock Holmes Pastiche? Im hoping this counts as the book does feature Sherlock, so Hound of the Baskervilles.
3. Cowboys or Jedi? Cowboys. Being a real cowboy, not a Clint Eastwood cowboy, would have took real balls.
4. What was your first pet? The first pets I can remember were Candy and Tigger, who were tabby cat brother and sister.
5. Have you ever had a favourite piece of clothing/soft toy/security blanket that you couldn’t live without? I think Ive had numerous! When I was little I had a big teddy called Bramwell that I used to adore and sleep with and I now have my son’s teddy bear on my bedside table. Obviously haven’t changed much!
6. Tea or coffee? How do you take it? Earl grey tea, well brewed, splash of milk. I think I will put the kettle on now…
7. Have you ever been to a midnight movie? Which was your favourite? I haven’t.
8. Have you ever sewn anything? How old were you when you learned? Too many things in some people’s eyes! My mum used to do cross stitching and tapestries when I was little which I think started my interest in them but I taught myself a few years ago how to do them. I first started garment construction when I was a teenager at college and my makes took part in a fashion show. I am really proud of what I achieved then and that I taught myself how to do different forms of decorative sewing, but a bit sad that I have had years without using a sewing machine so am really rusty now. I have been trying to get back on the saddle with it recently though.
9. Last book you read? Im reading a book on Napoleon at the moment, but I think the last one I finished was Theft of Swords by Michael Sullivan which my friend lent me. I usually only read factual books.
10. Last song you listened to on tape/CD/digital download? The song playing on my Ipod right now is Seven Seas by Echo and the Bunnymen 🙂
Yay! Now I get to be Magnus Magnusson… your questions are…
1. Whats your favourite joke?
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
3. Will you be up for doing a secret Santa this year? (please say yes)
4. Favourite historical character?
5. Do you have a most donated to charity or one close to your heart?
6. Do you always plan before you make something or are they usually impulsive?
7. If I were to give you a tenner now, what would you do with it? (just to let you know, Im not giving away any tenners :-D)
8. If you could have any talent, which one would you choose?
9. Choose one song that sums up how you are feeling at this very moment.
10. Is the hokey cokey really what it is all about? 😀
So, there you go lots of answering and asking and now I have a load of brick dust to clear up so…